|10 Class Pass (6 months expiry)||$170||(1)|
|1 Week Unlimited (1 week expiry)||$50||(1)|
|1 Month Unlimited (1 month expiry)||$170||(1)|
|12 Month Unlimited (12 month expiry)||$1350||(1)|
|My Yoga Membership Direct Debit||$26/wk**||(5)|
|Ideal for 2 or more classes a week|
|*For Concession Holders-Students, Pensioners,
Unemployed (ValidID and Proof of Elegibility Required)
|1 Month Unlimited (1 month expiry)||$150||(1)|
|*Please speak to your Studio Director, Hannah Gillette|
|Corporate or Private Sessions||Available on Request|
|Gift Certificates||Buy at Studio|
Terms and Conditions
- **Membership $26/wk (charged monthly, min 3 months – $112.67 per month)
- There is a minimum of ONLY three monthly payments $112.67/month ($26/week)
Note – $101.40/month ($23.40/week) for discounted My Yoga membership
- Transaction Fees:
Bank Account Debit: $1.25 / transaction Visa/ MasterCard: 2.2% – (min $1.25)
- After three monthly payments the debits will continue as usual unless Yoga Tree Perth are advised in writing (email will suffice) 7 days prior to the termination date.
- Monthly Payments will occur from the nominated date you assign and will reoccur each month on the same day.
- In the event that your scheduled payment is declined, we will reschedule your payment to be withdrawn from your account 5 business days later.
- Suspension Policy:
A maximum of 2 suspensions per 12 months without charge, for a maximum
of 30 days.
Further suspensions will incur an administration fee of $20 per suspension (max 30 days per suspension).
All requests for suspensions MUST be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org There are NO back dated or historical suspensions allowed and you must allow 72 hours (3 working days) before the start date of your suspension request.
- Cancellation Policy: In the unfortunate circumstance that you need to cancel ‘My Yoga’ membership, we simply require 7 days written notice (email will suffice). You will have no further payments withdrawn from your account and you will be welcome to practice with your current membership until your next scheduled payment date.
Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. Your membership must be active for one month prior to cancellation. Memberships cancelled while suspended will incur one additional monthly payment prior to being cancelled but will be active for the entire month after that final payment.